Tim started his association with The Court Theatre in 2004 as an Ambassador as part of the Education programme following that he worked in a variety of roles in Front of House, Stage Management and even Props and Costume.
His previous Court Theatre credits include Frankenstein, Ladies Night; Songs for Nobodies; Legally Blonde: The Musical; August: Osage County; MAMIL and Stag Weekend.
Other theatre credits include Cinderella (GMG Productions), The Mousetrap (Lunchbox) Les Misérables; Miss Saigon; (Showbiz) HAIR; Beauty and the Beast and CATS (NASDA) and Stage Management for large outdoor events such as Sparks; Lantern Festival and Christmas in the Park.
He was the Producer of The World Buskers Festival for several years including its 25th Anniversary festival. Festival Highlights included Nina Conti; Ginger Minj; Perle Noire; Jett Adore; Urzila Carlson; Tape Face; Justine Smith; BenDeLaCreme and Jinkx Monsoon.
- 2021 - Little Shop of Horrors - Assistant Stage Manager
- 2021 - Frankenstein - Assistant Stage Manager
- 2021 - Ladies Night - Assistant Stage Manager
- 2019 - Hedwig and the Angry Inch - Followspot Operator
- 2017 - Songs for Nobodies - Stage Manager
- 2016 - Legally Blonde the Musical - Assistant Stage Manager
- 2015 - MAMIL - Stage Manager