$12 - $16
Stuck at home doing the chores, Cinderella wishes she could join her stepsisters Beryl and Cheryl at Prince Harper's ball. With a little help from her Fairy Godmother, her wishes come true – Cinderella is off to dance the night away… but she must be home by midnight!
Cinderella is the perfect introduction to theatre for kids aged four – ten.
- Key Dates
- Adult $16
- Senior (65+) $15
- Group (6+) 10% Discount on Standard Adult, Friends, Child and Senior price tickets
- Friends of The Court Theatre $14
- Child (under 18) $12
- Student $12
- Community Services or Hāpai Access cardholders $12
Richard van den Berg
Kai at The Court Menu
Hot and cold drinks, snacks and hot chips will be available from 10am; woodfired pizzas will be available from 12pm. If you are attending an 11am performance, you can pre-order your pizza when you arrive, to eat after the show.
Full and Half sizes available
Double Cheese Pizza $18/10
Tomato Sauce and heaps of stretchy mozzarella cheese
Ham and Pineapple $20/12
Tomato Sauce and stretchy mozzarella topped with ham and pineapple
BBQ Chicken $20/12
Tomato Sauce and mozzarella topped with shredded chicken and swirl of BBQ sauce
Gluten Free pizza base - Full +$3 / Half +$2
Handful of Fries $4
Add a handful of chunky fries and tomato sauce on the side of your pizza
Bucket of Fries $9.5
A bucket of chunky fries served with aioli or tomato sauce
Hot and cold drinks, ice creams and snacks are also available at the Coffee Bar.
Covid – Your Booking is Safe with Us
To minimise the impact of possible Covid-related closures we employ understudies and swings for our cast and have contingencies to cover essential crew absences.
However, if a performance is affected by Covid and cannot go on, you will not lose out. We will attempt to rebook you to another performance in the show’s season or, if that is not possible, we can explore other options with you such as Court account credits or transferring your tickets to another show.
There are currently no Covid-related restrictions on attending The Court Theatre. However, as always, we encourage you to be mindful of good hygiene, for the sake of your own health, and that of other members of the audience, our cast, crew and staff.
If a show is cancelled:
- Performances most immediately impacted will be texted – to ensure that your details are up-to-date for this purpose, please log into your account (top right on our web pages) and review them now.
- Emails will be sent to all patrons affected outlining the dates of affected performance and the process that will follow to rebook. Typically this will be:
- rebooking your seats for the same night of the week within the following two weeks,
- endeavouring to book you into a similar spot in the auditorium, if possible.
- We telephone anyone we cannot contact via email.
- Your new booking will be emailed to you. If you require further changes, please email us.
We ask people not to phone our Box Office but rather to email us with special requests – this is easier for the team to handle when dealing with significant rebookings.
"The professional, well-paced, lightly musical, well-choreographed show – complete with sparks, smoke machine and sparkling mirrorball – is great value. It is a welcome return for folks looking to entertain and / or introduce their under-10s to the theatre these holidays."