Hillary Moulder is a regular Ōtautahi performer, whether it be on The Court Theatre stage, choreographing, filming, part of a production team or at the Selwyn Truckers convention dressed as a Granny (best not ask).
She has a Diploma in Performing Arts, is an associate in Modern and Tap with the International Dance Teachers Association, proud member of Equity and loves a good soft toy.
Hillary's Court Theatre credits include Chicago (Hunyak); Jesus Christ Superstar (Ensemble/Dark Angel); Jersey Boys (Female Understudy/Dance Captain); Time Machine (Professor); Les Liaisons Dangereuses (Madame Volange); Escape from Haunted House (multiple characters); Ladies Night (Choreographer); Once (Choreographer); Flagons and Foxtrots (Choreographer); A Christmas Carol and A Streetcar Named Desire (Eunice).
Hillary's other works include Matilda (Choreographer/Mrs Wormwood, Showbiz Christchurch); Beauty and the Beast The Pantomime (Sydney the Wicked Witch, GMG Productions); A Fine Romance (JTM Productions AUS); Bechdel Test; Severely Queer - a Little Cabaret and He Says, She Says (Blackboard Theatre Collective); Chats with Pat (Produced and Director) Nine (AMT); Shortland St; Oliver; Me and My Gal; Alice in Wonderland; The Wasps and Hamlet. She has performed with Disneyland Paris, the RNZB and has been an improviser with the Court Jesters.
Sense and Sensibility will be Hillary's directorial debut to which she is extraordinarily grateful.
- 2023 - Sense and Sensibility - Director
- 2022 - Flagons and Foxtrots - Choreographer
- 2021 - Once - Choreographer
- 2021 - Ladies Night - Choreographer
- 2020 - Jersey Boys - Female Cover/Dance Captain
- 2020 - Lysander's Aunty - Hippolyta
- 2020 - A Streetcar Named Desire - Eunice
- 2019 - A Christmas Carol - Actress
- 2019 - Escape from Haunted House - Sally the Mad Scientist / Portia the Painter / the Ghost
- 2019 - Les Liaisons Dangereuses - Madame de Volanges
- 2019 - Time Machine - Wells
- 2018 - Jesus Christ Superstar - Apostle Woman
- 2017 - Chicago - Hunyak