Hillary is a graduate of the Selwyn College Performing Arts Programme (Diploma of Performing Arts).
Her previous Court Theatre credits include Chicago; Jesus Christ Superstar; Time Machine; Les Liaisons Dangereuses; Escape from Haunted House and A Christmas Carol. Hillary’s other theatre credits include A Fine Romance (JTM Productions); Bechdel Test; Severely Queer - a Little Gay Cabaret; He Says, She Says (Blackboard Theatre Collective); Nine (Auckland Music Theatre); Oliver (Howick Little Theatre); Me and My Gal; Alice in Wonderland; The Wasps and Hamlet (Selwyn Performing Arts). She is also an Apprentice with The Court Jesters.
Hillary has recently toured Australia as the leading lady in The Magic of Fred Astaire. She is also an associate teacher with the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dance Modern and Tap Faculty to which she has taught for over 13 years.
- 2020 - A Streetcar Named Desire - Eunice
- 2019 - A Christmas Carol - Actress
- 2019 - Escape from Haunted House - Sally the Mad Scientist / Portia the Painter / the Ghost
- 2019 - Les Liaisons Dangereuses - Madame de Volanges
- 2019 - Time Machine - Wells
- 2018 - Jesus Christ Superstar - Apostle Woman
- 2017 - Chicago - Hunyak