Hillary Moulder is a regular Ōtautahi performer, whether it be on The Court Theatre stage, choreographing, filming, part of a production team or at the Selwyn Truckers convention dressed as a Granny (best not ask).
She has a Diploma in Performing Arts, is an associate in Modern and Tap with the International Dance Teachers Association, proud member of Equity and loves a good soft toy.
Hillary's Court Theatre credits include Chicago (Hunyak); Jesus Christ Superstar (Ensemble/Dark Angel); Jersey Boys (Female Understudy/Dance Captain); Time Machine (Professor); Les Liaisons Dangereuses (Madame Volange); Escape from Haunted House (multiple characters); Ladies Night (Choreographer); Once (Choreographer); Flagons and Foxtrots (Choreographer); A Christmas Carol; A Streetcar Named Desire (Eunice) and Sense and Sensibility (Director)
Hillary's other works include Matilda (Choreographer/Mrs Wormwood, Showbiz Christchurch); Beauty and the Beast The Pantomime (Sydney the Wicked Witch, GMG Productions); A Fine Romance (JTM Productions AUS); Bechdel Test; Severely Queer - a Little Cabaret and He Says, She Says (Blackboard Theatre Collective); Chats with Pat (Produced and Director) Nine (AMT); Shortland St; Oliver; Me and My Gal; Alice in Wonderland; The Wasps and Hamlet. She has performed with Disneyland Paris, the RNZB and has been an improviser with the Court Jesters.
- 2023 - Next to Normal - Choreographer
- 2023 - Cinderella - Choreographer
- 2023 - Sense and Sensibility - Director
- 2022 - Flagons and Foxtrots - Choreographer
- 2021 - Once - Choreographer
- 2021 - Ladies Night - Choreographer
- 2020 - Jersey Boys - Female Cover/Dance Captain
- 2020 - Lysander's Aunty - Hippolyta
- 2020 - A Streetcar Named Desire - Eunice
- 2019 - A Christmas Carol - Actress
- 2019 - Escape from Haunted House - Sally the Mad Scientist / Portia the Painter / the Ghost
- 2019 - Les Liaisons Dangereuses - Madame de Volanges
- 2019 - Time Machine - Wells
- 2018 - Jesus Christ Superstar - Apostle Woman
- 2017 - Chicago - Hunyak