$16 - $20
The Court Jesters
Looking for some extra-special late-night naughty fun?
We are excited to once again be partnering with The Christchurch Pride Festival to present Queered Scriptless - a night of queer comedy improv and stories. From coming out, transitioning and grindr hook-ups, to adoption and “who walks down the aisle at a gay wedding”, we may (or may not) cover it all, but we will make you laugh!
Join the most fabulous members of The Court Jesters on 23 June for a night of improvised comedy hilarity especially for PRIDE!
- Adult $20
- Senior (65+) $18
- Friends of The Court Theatre $17
- Community Services/ Hāpai Access cardholders or Kiwiable $17
- 30 Below (aged 30 & under. Limited numbers available) $16
Kai at The Court
Extra mozzarella, basil pesto drizzle *V
Spinach and Mushroom $18
Spinach, mushrooms, thyme, parmesan *V
Meat Lovers $20
Ham, bacon, pepperoni, spicy cabanossi and BBQ sauce.
Camembert Bites $8
Crumbed camembert, served with plum sauce *V
Pumpkin and Mozzarella Arancini $8
Roast pumpkin and mozzarella arancini balls, served with garlic aioli *V
Rustic Fries $8
A bucked of rustic fries, finished with rosemary salt, and served with garlic aioli *GF
*GF - Gluten Free, *V - vegetarian.
Please note: due to our small food preparation and service area our platters, snacks and pizzas may contain traces of gluten, dairy and/or nuts. Please advise our staff of any allergies or dietary requirements.
Please note: some items in the menu are subject to seasonal availability.
COVID-19 AND VACCINATION INFORMATION
There are currently no restrictions on attending The Court Theatre. However, we still encourage you to wear a mask whilst at a Court Theatre performance.
- Please don’t visit if you feel unwell or are displaying any of the COVID-19 symptoms; follow Government guidelines for testing and isolating.
- Practice good hygiene, by washing your hands regularly with soap, using hand sanitiser, covering sneezes and coughs, and disposing of tissues promptly.