Daniel holds a Masters in Theatre Arts (Directing) from Toi Whakaari & Victoria University of Wellington.
He hails from North Canterbury and attended school at St Thomas of Canterbury College. He studied Commerce at University of Canterbury and Cookery at the Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology.
He first started his involvement at The Court Theatre in 2000 through the High Schools Theatresports competition and ambassadors programme. In the years since he has performed with The Court Jesters, in kids shows and play readings. He has directed in the young playwrights programme, the kids programme and The Forge.
Daniel’s directorial credits include Tubby for Dramasoc; BENT; I Betty Ya Didn’t Know That About Colonial New Zealand; Riddiford Street; PlayShop LIVE and Ax Trivia a TV pilot. His Court Theatre directorial credits include Three Little Pigs, A Very Merry Scriptless; ACHE; Peter Pan; Niu Sila; The Cat in the Hat; Little Red Riding Hood; The Wonderful Wizard of Oz; The Dunstan Creek Séance; The Events and Robin Hood.
Daniel was the Associate Director of The Court Theatre from 2014-2016 and is the current Creative Director at Centrepoint Theatre
- 2017 - The Ugly Duckling - Director
- 2017 - Robin Hood - Director
- 2016 - The Events - Director
- 2016 - The Early Early Late Show 2016 - Improviser
- 2016 - The Dunstan Creek Séance - Director
- 2016 - The Wonderful Wizard of Oz - Director
- 2015 - Little Red Riding Hood - Director
- 2015 - Niu Sila - Director
- 2014 - Dr Seuss's The Cat in the Hat - Director