Tom began his training here in Christchurch at Original Scripts Theatre School Since then he has gained a Bachelor of Performing Arts (Acting) from Te Kura Toi Whakaari O Aotearoa: New Zealand Drama School.
His previous Court Theatre credits include Astroman; The Pink Hammer; A Streetcar Named Desire and Frankenstein. His other theatre credits include Sea; Dust Pilgrim (Red Leap Theatre); The Wholehearted (Massive Theatre Company); The Breath of the Volcano and Skin of Fire, performed in the Auckland International Arts Festival (Group F).
In 2014 he was awarded the Circa Award Donated by TACT Most Promising Male Newcomer for his role in the Wellington production of Equivocation directed by Peter Hambleton.
He has taught and directed for Toi Whakaari, The Court Youth Company and Original Scripts Theatre School. He is co-artistic director of Two Productions and has performed in their works Moemoea; If You Only See One Show In Your Life; The Disaster Brothers; Balmy; The Powerful Event; Open for Business; Moby Dick and The Little Prince.
- 2022 - The Girl On The Train - Understudy - Tom, Scott, Gaskill, Kamal
- 2022 - The Girl On The Train - Stunt & Fight Choreographer
- 2021 - Frankenstein - Felix | Ewan | Victor Understudy
- 2021 - Frankenstein - Movement Director
- 2020 - A Streetcar Named Desire - Mitch
- 2019 - The Pink Hammer - Woody
- 2018 - Astroman - Mick Jones
- 2018 - Vernon God Little - Director / Sound Designer