Adam is a graduate of Toi Whakaari: NZ Drama School (Bachelor of Performing Arts, Acting).
His previous Court Theatre credits include August: Osage County; Amadeus; SNAP!; One Man, Two Guvnors; Macbeth; Ideation and Stephen King's Misery. His other theatre credits include One Flesh; An Unseasonable Fall of Snow; Wolf Lullaby; Middle Age Spread, The Pillowman and Once On Chunuk Bair.
Adam’s television credits include Facelift; Sensing Murder; Hope and Wire; Consent: the Louise Nicholas Story; How to Murder your Wife and Wanted. His film credits include The Truth about Demons; The Legend of Crazy George; Avatar and The Changeover.
Adam has co-written and directed six short films including the award winning Bienvenidos a Nueva Zealandia.
- 2022 - Flagons and Foxtrots - Sid Jenkins
- 2020 - Lysander's Aunty - Egeus
- 2018 - Stephen King's Misery - Buster
- 2018 - Ideation - Ted
- 2016 - Macbeth - Lennox / Second Murderer / Siward
- 2014 - One Man, Two Guvnors - Gareth
- 2013 - Snap! - Montague Reece
- 2013 - August:Osage County - Dion Gilbeau
- 2013 - Amadeus - Johan Killian Von Strack
- 2012 - Groundswell: Stories from the Quake - The Policeman