We are the aficionados. The keenest of the keen. We are The Court Supporters.
The Court Theatre is a not-for-profit charitable organisation, which means we depend on public support like yours. Yes, you can buy a box office ticket, but you can also do so much more.
"The Court enjoys an extraordinarily close and mutually beneficial relationship with the Supporters.
It is certainly a most unique organisation, providing financial assistance, opening night suppers generously available to all comers and the most dedicated group of volunteer ushers I have ever come across in any theatre, anywhere.
Their range of fundraising activities is extensive, and all this is achieved by people who are here for the same reason we all are – we love theatre.”
- Philip Aldridge, Chief Executive
About The Court Supporters
The Court Supporters is a voluntary group providing invaluable support to the theatre and contributing to the overall success of the company.
- Pay a small, annual membership fee
- We provide teams of ushers for all Court Theatre performances
- We own and operate the popular coffee bar
- We sponsor a production each season
- We provide the traditional opening night supper
- We raise funds for the general support and development of The Court
- We roll up our sleeves and help out whenever we’re needed
And in return…
- You’ll receive discounted seat prices for most Court Theatre productions
- Receive quarterly Court Cues newsletters by email or post with exclusive behind the scenes information about current and upcoming productions
- Be eligible to become part of a Front of House ushering team
Joining The Court Supporters gives you a chance to make a real difference in the Canterbury Arts Community - all for the love of it.
- Adult Single $40
- Adult Double $55
- Senior (65+ yrs) Single $30
- Senior (65+ yrs) Double $45
- Youth (<25 yrs) Single $25
Supporters AGM - Monday 12 March, 2018
The Annual General Meeting of The Court Theatre Supporters Incorporated will be held at The Court Theatre at 7.30pm on Monday 12 March 2018.
Nomination forms for the Committee are available from the Secretary and must be lodged by Monday 5 March 2018.
Nominations must be proposed and seconded by financial members of the society.
Guest speaker Artistic Director, Ross Gumbley will present the new Meridian Energy 2018/2019 season.
For enquiries or apologies please contact the Secretary on 352 2344 or email: email@example.com.
- Upcoming Events
- Court Cues