"The Court enjoys an extraordinarily close and mutually beneficial relationship with the Supporters.
It is certainly a most unique organisation, providing financial assistance, opening night suppers generously available to all comers and the most dedicated group of volunteer ushers I have ever come across in any theatre, anywhere.
Their range of fundraising activities is extensive, and all this is achieved by people who are here for the same reason we all are – we love theatre.”
- Philip Aldridge, Chief Executive
About The Court Supporters
The Court Theatre Supporters is a voluntary group providing invaluable support to the theatre and contributing to the overall success of the company.
What they do:
- Provide teams of ushers for all Court Theatre performances
- Operate the popular coffee bar
- Sponsor a production each season
- Provide the traditional opening night supper
- Raise funds for the general support and development of The Court
- Roll up their sleeves and help out whenever they're needed
Joining the Supporters is an easy and affordable way to be actively involved in the ongoing success of The Court Theatre.
Membership Benefits include:
- Discounted seat prices.
- Regular updates by email or post with inside information about productions and plays.
- An easy and affordable way to be involved with over 2000 Cantabrians in supporting The Court Theatre.
- Eligibility to become a Front of House volunteer usher.
- Adult Single $40
- Adult Double $55
- Senior (65+ yrs) Single $30
- Senior (65+ yrs) Double $45
- Youth (<25 yrs) Single $25
Supporters AGM - Monday 13 March, 2017
The Annual General Meeting of The Court Theatre Supporters Incorporated will be held at The Court Theatre at 7.30pm on Monday 13 March 2017.
Guest speaker Artistic Director, Ross Gumbley will present the new 2017/2018 season.
Nominations for the Committee (to be proposed and seconded by Society members) must be lodged with the Secretary by 3 March 2017.
For enquiries or apologies please contact the Secretary on 352 2344 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.