Paul Johnson is a graduate of the Hartley School of Performing Arts and has his Associate Diploma (Teachers) in Speech and Drama from the Trinity College of London.
His previous Court Theatre credits include operating many kids’ shows and working as Lighting Designer for Goldilocks; Hamlet: The Video Game (the stage show); Thumbelina and Boudica. His other theatre credits include being the director of Jekyll and Hyde; Disney’s Beauty and the Beast; Guys and Dolls (North Canterbury Musicals); Reefer Madness (Musoc); and the lighting designer of Jesus Christ Superstar and Chess (North Canterbury Musicals).
Paul has taught Speech and Drama for nearly 20 years, has written multiple jukebox musicals and runs a freelance theatre management company.
- 2021 - The Unauthorised Biography of... - Lighting Designer
- 2019 - The Arsonists - Lighting Designer
- 2019 - Boudica - Lighting Designer
- 2019 - Thumbelina - Lighting Designer
- 2015 - Hamlet: The Video Game (the stage show) - Lighting Designer
- 2015 - Dr Seuss's The Cat in the Hat - Operator