Kim is a graduate of the National Academy of Singing and Dramatic Art (Bachelor of Performing Arts, Acting).
Her previous Court Theatre credits include August: Osage County; White Rabbit, Red Rabbit; Shepherd; Le Sud; Romeo and Juliet; Exit the King; Mary Poppins; Macbeth; Waiora; Legally Blonde the Musical and He Kura E Huna Ana.
Kim has also been involved in many Court Theatre children’s shows including Cat vs. Dog and Mean Jean the Pirate Queen. She has also performed in The Court’s touring productions of The Epic Journey to the Shops; Tomtom’s Musical Adventure; Maui and the Sun; Matariki: Little Eyes in the Sky and Matatihi: Maia’s Journey of Bravery which was perfomed around Canterbury Primary Schools, seen by over 11,000 children.
Her other theatre credits include The Maids; Duck; The Slapdash Assassin; The Motor Camp (Fortune Theatre); Putorino Hill (Taki Rua), for which she received a Chapman Tripp Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress in 2014, and Hairspray (Showbiz Christchurch).
Since June 2018 Kim has been appearing as Te Rongopai Rameka in Shortland Street.
- 2019 - The Father - Woman
- 2017 - Matatihi: Maia's Journey of Bravery - Actress
- 2017 - He Kura E Huna Ana - Performer
- 2016 - Legally Blonde the Musical - Judge / Store Manager / Ensemble
- 2016 - Waiora: Te ū kai pō – The Homeland - Wai Te Atatu (Sue)
- 2016 - Matariki: Little Eyes in the Sky - Actor
- 2016 - Macbeth - Lady Macduff/Gentlewoman
- 2015 - Mary Poppins - Mrs Corry/Ensemble
- 2015 - Exit The King - Juliette
- 2015 - Romeo & Juliet - Lady Capulet
- 2015 - Le Sud - Moana Maree Matakana
- 2015 - Shepherd - Charlie Hawke
- 2014 - White Rabbit, Red Rabbit - Performer
- 2013 - August: Osage County - Johanna Monevata