Kim is a graduate of the National Academy of Singing and Dramatic Art (Bachelor of Performing Arts, Acting).
Her previous credits at The Court Theatre include August: Osage County; White Rabbit, Red Rabbit; Shepherd; Le Sud; Romeo and Juliet; Exit the King; Mary Poppins; Macbeth; Waiora; Legally Blonde the Musical and He Kura E Huna Ana.
Kim has also been involved in many Court Theatre children’s shows including Cat vs. Dog; Mean Jean the Pirate Queen; The Epic Journey to the Shops; Tomtom’s Musical Adventure and Māui and the Sun. In 2016 she performed in the touring production of Matariki: Little Eyes in the Sky around Canterbury Primary Schools, seen by over 11,000 children; as well as the 2017 tour, Matatihi: Maia's Journey of Bravery, seen by thousands more.
He other theatre credits include The Maids; Duck; The Slapdash Assassin; The Motor Camp (Fortune Theatre); Putorino Hill (Taki Rua), for which she received a Chapman Tripp Award nomination for best supporting actress in 2014, and Hairspray (Showbiz Christchurch).
- 2019 - The Father - Woman
- 2017 - Matatihi: Maia's Journey of Bravery - Actress
- 2017 - He Kura E Huna Ana - Performer
- 2016 - Legally Blonde the Musical - Judge / Store Manager / Ensemble
- 2016 - Waiora: Te ū kai pō – The Homeland - Wai Te Atatu (Sue)
- 2016 - Matariki: Little Eyes in the Sky - Actor
- 2016 - Macbeth - Lady Macduff/Gentlewoman
- 2015 - Mary Poppins - Mrs Corry/Ensemble
- 2015 - Exit The King - Juliette
- 2015 - Romeo & Juliet - Lady Capulet
- 2015 - Le Sud - Moana Maree Matakana
- 2015 - Shepherd - Charlie Hawke
- 2014 - White Rabbit, Red Rabbit - Performer
- 2013 - August: Osage County - Johanna Monevata