Brendon has been improvising with the Court Jesters since 2002.
On stage, he is known for his dry wit and storytelling flair. As an MC and director, he is known for innovative shows and formats, including the creation of the improvised Shakespearean gangster show Pulp William and the New Zealand Improv Festival shows Once (Only) Upon a Time; Off The Map; Death at the Murder Manor and In Bed.
Brendon is also one of the Jesters’ most experienced tutors, teaching workshops on improvised theatre, collaboration, body language, and presentation skills.
Brendon has written several kids’ shows for The Court Theatre including Jack and the Beanstalk; The Adventures of Captain Cook; Little Red Riding Hood and Snow White.
- 2019 - Crash Bash: Reaction - Writer
- 2018 - The Early Early Late Show - Director
- 2018 - Crash Bash 2018: Risk Factors - Writer
- 2017 - Jack and the Beanstalk - Playwright
- 2017 - The Early Early Late Show - Actor
- 2017 - Snow White - Playwright
- 2016 - The Early Early Late Show 2016 - Actor
- 2015 - Scared Scriptless - Actor
- 2015 - The Early Early Late Show 2015 - Actor
- 2015 - Little Red Riding Hood - Playwright
- 2014 - Stag Weekend - Playwright
- 2013 - The Early Early Late Show: Man's Best Friend - Actor
- 2012 - A Very Merry Scriptless: In The Grotto - Actor
- 2008 - Pulp William - Actor
- 2008 - Scriptless Uncut - Actor