$16 - 20
The Court Jesters
Get ready to roll on the floor laughing 'cause Scared Scriptless is back at 10.15PM until the end of the year!
Don't miss out on the best Friday night plans in town – we've got jokes, improv, and a whole lot of quirky antics lined up just for you! Let's kick off the weekend in style, the Scrippy way!
To keep up to date with news and special guests by following the best Jesties in town on Facebook and Instagram: @scaredscriptlesschch
Adult $20 Group (6+) 10% Discount* Under 25 $16 Student ID cardholders $16 Community Services or Hāpai Access cardholders $16 *Applies to Standard Adult price tickets
Kai at The Court
Extra mozzarella, basil pesto drizzle *V
Spinach and Mushroom $20
Spinach, mushrooms, thyme, caramelised onions, parmesan *V
Meat Lovers $20
Ham, bacon, pepperoni, spicy cabanossi and BBQ sauce.
Camembert Bites $9
Crumbed camembert, served with plum sauce *V
Pumpkin and Mozzarella Arancini $9
Roast pumpkin and mozzarella arancini balls, served with garlic aioli *V
Rustic Fries $9.5
A bucked of rustic fries, finished with rosemary salt, and served with garlic aioli *GF
*GF - Gluten Free, *V - vegetarian.
Please note: due to our small food preparation and service area our platters, snacks and pizzas may contain traces of gluten, dairy and/or nuts. Please advise our staff of any allergies or dietary requirements.
Please note: some items in the menu are subject to seasonal availability.
Covid – Your Booking is Safe with Us
To minimise the impact of possible Covid-related closures we employ understudies and swings for our cast and have contingencies to cover essential crew absences.
However, if a performance is affected by Covid and cannot go on, you will not lose out. We will attempt to rebook you to another performance in the show’s season or, if that is not possible, we can explore other options with you such as Court account credits or transferring your tickets to another show.
There are currently no Covid-related restrictions on attending The Court Theatre. However, as always, we encourage you to be mindful of good hygiene, for the sake of your own health, and that of other members of the audience, our cast, crew and staff.
If a show is cancelled:
- Performances most immediately impacted will be texted – to ensure that your details are up-to-date for this purpose, please log into your account (top right on our web pages) and review them now.
- Emails will be sent to all patrons affected outlining the dates of affected performance and the process that will follow to rebook. Typically this will be:
- rebooking your seats for the same night of the week within the following two weeks,
- endeavouring to book you into a similar spot in the auditorium, if possible.
- We telephone anyone we cannot contact via email.
- Your new booking will be emailed to you. If you require further changes, please email us.
We ask people not to phone our Box Office but rather to email us with special requests – this is easier for the team to handle when dealing with significant rebookings.