All tickets $20
We had so much fun doing Scared Scriptless Attempts that we're bringing it back!
Don't miss Scared Scriptless Attempts a RomCom on Saturday 5 September at 8pm, where The Court Jesters will pour their vast knowledge into creating an all new Kiwi romantic comedy right before your eyes.
Adorkable heroines, lovestruck fools, ice-hearted so-and-sos, you never know who is going to hit it off in our romance themed show...
We are committed to keeping our guests and teams safe and comfortable under Level 2, which means we have made changes around the theatre.
This performance will be staged in the foyer, where we're:
- Limiting capacity to 100 people, including our staff
- Contact tracing all patrons
- Regularly sanitising surfaces, with increased cleaning of all surfaces between performances
- Using hand sanitiser dispensers throughout the foyer
We ask for your support in keeping our theatre clean and safe, and encourage you and all of our guests and employees to:
- Always practice good hygiene and wash your hands frequently
- Place rubbish in the bin at the conclusion of your performance
- Cover coughs/sneezes, dispose of tissues and make use of the available hand sanitiser
- Refrain from attending the theatre if you're feeling unwell
If you're feeling unwell, please stay at home and let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our box office on 0800 333 100 (Monday - Friday, 11am - 1pm).