Over the last 20 years, Tina has been privileged to work in theatre, film, television, ballet and opera across Australia, China, South Africa and New Zealand.
Her costume design credits for The Court Theatre include Kings of the Gym; Snap!; When the Rain Stops Falling; Ache; Plum; Stag Weekend; Shepherd; Romeo and Juliet; Exit the King; Badjelly the Witch; Macbeth; The Streaker; The Curious Incident of the Dog in The Night-Time; Titus Andronicus; Ideation and Mum’s Choir.
Tina is a multi-award winner in the international competition, World of WearableArt, including the New Zealand Design Award in 2018. She continues to work for Showbiz; GMG Productions; Toi Toi Opera and The New Zealand Musical Consortium. Other costume-making credits include her work for Sydney Theatre Company; Opera Australia and various feature films, such as Star Wars Episode III; Eucalyptus and costume designer for The Stolen.
She has traveled with International productions of The Lion King and The Phantom of the Opera, and styled for TVNZ; Foxtel; Network Ten (Australia) and various TVCs. Tina continues to design for The Court Theatre and other production companies in Canterbury.
- 2018 - Mum's Choir - Costume Designer
- 2018 - Ideation - Costume Designer
- 2018 - Titus Andronicus - Costume Designer
- 2017 - The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time - Costume Designer
- 2016 - The Streaker - Costume Designer
- 2016 - Macbeth - Costume Designer
- 2016 - Badjelly The Witch - Costume Designer
- 2015 - Exit The King - Costume Designer