Tina works as a freelance costume designer and despite her fabulous youthful photo, has been involved in the arts for over 20 years. After graduating from the CPIT School of Fashion in 1996, Tina was appointed Wardrobe Supervisor for Southern Ballet. She joined The Court Theatre in 1998 and designed her first show The Big OE in 2002.
Tina has worked in Fashion, Ballet, Musicals, Theatre, Opera, Television, and Film with the likes of Lucas Film, Foxtel, Sydney Theatre Company, Opera Australia, and TVNZ, along with international productions for Lion King, The Phantom of the Opera and a huge range of shows for The Court Theatre.
Her costume design credits for The Court Theatre include Kings of the Gym; Snap!; When the Rain Stops Falling; Ache; Plum; Stag Weekend; Shepherd; Romeo and Juliet; Exit the King; Badjelly the Witch; Macbeth; The Streaker; The Curious Incident of the Dog in The Nighttime; Titus Andronicus and Ideation.
Her first feature film as Costume Designer for the period drama The Stolen was released in 2017, along with her first submission and subsequent finalist in-show entry into the 2017 World of Wearable Arts.
She has just finished working on the delightfully feminine Mary Poppins and (less so) Les Misérables for The New Zealand Musical Consortium and has thoroughly enjoyed getting her hands extremely bloody dirty with Dan and the team on Titus Andronicus.
- 2018 - Mum's Choir - Costume Designer
- 2018 - Ideation - Costume Designer
- 2018 - Titus Andronicus - Costume Designer
- 2017 - The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time - Costume Designer
- 2016 - The Streaker - Costume Designer
- 2016 - Macbeth - Costume Designer
- 2016 - Badjelly The Witch - Costume Designer
- 2015 - Exit The King - Costume Designer