Over the last 20 years, Tina has been privileged to work in theatre, film, television, ballet and opera across Australia, China, South Africa and New Zealand.
Her costume design credits for The Court Theatre include Kings of the Gym; Snap!; When the Rain Stops Falling; Ache; Plum; Stag Weekend; Shepherd; Romeo and Juliet; Exit the King; Badjelly the Witch; Macbeth; The Streaker; The Curious Incident of the Dog in The Night-Time; Titus Andronicus and Ideation.
Tina is a two-time finalist for The World of WearableArt, and has worked for the New Zealand Musical Consortium; Sydney Theatre Company; Opera Australia and various feature films, including Star Wars Episode III; Eucalyptus and The Stolen. She has traveled with International productions of The Lion King and The Phantom of the Opera, and styled for TVNZ; Foxtel; Network Ten (Australia) and various TVCs. Tina continues to design for The Court Theatre and other production companies within Canterbury.
- 2018 - Mum's Choir - Costume Designer
- 2018 - Ideation - Costume Designer
- 2018 - Titus Andronicus - Costume Designer
- 2017 - The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time - Costume Designer
- 2016 - The Streaker - Costume Designer
- 2016 - Macbeth - Costume Designer
- 2016 - Badjelly The Witch - Costume Designer
- 2015 - Exit The King - Costume Designer