Monique graduated from the National Academy of Singing and Dramatic Art (NASDA) in 2016 with a Bachelor of Performing Arts.
Her performance credits at The Court Theatre include Cinderella in Space; Puff the Magic Dragon; A Paintbox Of Clowns; Legally Blonde the Musical; Jesus Christ Superstar; Crash Bash: Reaction; Time Machine; The Arsonists; The Wind in the Willows and Crash Bash: What's the Rush? She is also a Court Jester and teaches improvisation and drama for The Court Theatre’s Education Programme.
Monique’s other credits include Saturday Night Fever (Ben McDonald productions); Catch Me If You Can the Musical (Blackboard Theatre Collective); performing the role of Deloris Van Cartier in three productions of Sister Act around NZ (Invercargill Musical Theatre, Showbiz Christchurch, Hamilton Operatic); Éponine in Les Misérables (Showbiz Christchurch); and The Cat in the Hat Australian tour (Showcase Entertainment Group).
- 2021 - Little Shop of Horrors - Audrey
- 2020 - Jersey Boys - Mary Delgado/Others
- 2020 - Crash Bash: What's the Rush? - Performer
- 2019 - The Wind in the Willows - Squirrel Shirley / Mouse Margaret / Magistrate
- 2019 - The Arsonists - M
- 2019 - Time Machine - Eloise
- 2019 - Crash Bash: Reaction - Performer
- 2018 - Jesus Christ Superstar - Mary Magdalene
- 2018 - A Paintbox of Clowns - Green
- 2018 - Puff the Magic Dragon - Jackie Paper
- 2017 - Cinderella in Space - Cinderella
- 2016 - Legally Blonde the Musical - Pilar