In her long career, Lynda has been seen on the stage of most of the theatres throughout New Zealand, having toured around the country or starring at Auckland Theatre Company, Centrepoint, Circa and Fortune theatres. The majority of her work has been at The Court Theatre, where she first appeared in Canterbury Tales in 1974.
Since then, she has enjoyed performing in over 85 productions, the most recent being Easy Money and Mum’s Choir. Lynda is a proud Associate of The Court.
Lynda began singing at an early age and fell in love with musical theatre, which led to her being cast in numerous leading roles in shows such as The Sound of Music; Oliver!; Les Miserables; Annie; 42nd Street and Blood Brothers.
Her television credits include Close to Home and many children’s TV programmes including, It Is I, Count Homogenized; What Now? and Son of a Gunn to name a few.
Lynda now lives in Motueka.
- 2019 - The Pink Hammer - Helen
- 2018 - Mum's Choir - Aunty Nola
- 2018 - Roger Hall's Easy Money - Sylvia
- 2014 - You Can Always Hand Them Back - Kath
- 2013 - The Mikado - The Mikado
- 2011 - A Shortcut to Happiness - Coral
- 2009 - Anything Goes - Evangeline Harcourt
- 2009 - Four Flat Whites in Italy - Judy
- 2008 - Arsenic and Old Lace - Abby Brewster
- 2008 - Heartbreak House - Ariadne Utterworld
- 2007 - The Producers - Company
- 2007 - Who Wants To Be 100? - The Visitors
- 2007 - A Country Wife - Lucy
- 2007 - Joyful and Triumphant - Lyla Bishop
- 2006 - Guys And Dolls - Captain Matilda Cartwright
- 2006 - Happy Coupling - Ralph/Sylvia
- 2005 - Oliver! - Mrs Sowerberry