Erica graduated from the University of Otago with a Bachelor of Arts in Theatre and Linguistics. Whilst completing a Graduate Diploma in Event Management at CPIT she interned at The Court Theatre on various shows and events.
Her previous Court Theatre credits include Hamlet: The Video Game (The Stage Show); Mary Poppins; The Cat in the Hat; The Dunstan Creek Séance; Crash Bash; A Paintbox of Clowns; The Biggest; Ē Toru and Mum's Choir.
From 2016 until the beginning of 2018 Erica was the Stage Manager at Fortune Theatre in Dunedin, working on many shows, including Over the River and Through the Woods; The Emperor's New Clothes; Krapp's Last Tape; The Mystery of Irma Vep; My Dad's Boy; The Dunedin Fringe Festival; The Dunstan Creek Haunting; Into the Woods; One Perfect Moment and Hudson & Halls: Live!
- 2018 - Jesus Christ Superstar - Stage Manager
- 2018 - Mum's Choir - Stage Manager
- 2018 - Ē Toru - Stage Manager
- 2018 - The Biggest - Stage Manager
- 2018 - A Paintbox of Clowns - Stage Manager
- 2018 - Crash Bash 2018: Risk Factors - Stage Manager
- 2016 - The Dunstan Creek Séance - Stage Manager
- 2015 - Mary Poppins - Assistant Stage Manager
- 2015 - Hamlet: The Video Game (the stage show) - Assistant Stage Manager
- 2015 - Dr Seuss's The Cat in the Hat - Assistant Stage Manager