Daniella joined the Costume Department in March 2021 as Costume Technician and gained the Costume Management role later in the year. She has recently returned to Ōtautahi Christchurch after working in the fashion and textile industry in Melbourne, managing garment production workrooms followed by a sales role in wholesale trade materials.
She is thrilled to have landed her dream job in costuming at The Court Theatre.
Daniella's Court Theatre credits include Ladies Night; Once; Frankenstein; (Costume Technician) and Little Shop of Horrors (Costume Manager), The Girl on the Train (Costume Manager) and Flagons and Foxtrots (Costume Manager).
- 2023 - Appropriate - Costume Designer
- 2022 - Māui Me Te Rā - Costume Manager
- 2022 - The Girl On The Train - Costume Designer
- 2021 - Little Shop of Horrors - Costume Manager
- 2021 - Frankenstein - Costume Technician
- 2021 - Once - Costume Technician
- 2021 - Ladies Night - Costume Technician