Ben Freeth has immersed himself in theatre since his graduation from the National Academy of Singing and Dramatic Art (NASDA). His previous Court Theatre credits include The Mikado; Mrs McGinty and the Bizarre Plant; Romeo and Juliet; Mary Poppins; Cops and Robbers; Legally Blonde the Musical; The Ugly Duckling; Chicago and, most recently, Titus Andronicus.
His other theatre credits include Once on Chunuk Bair (Imagine Charitable Trust); RAPunzel; Botfarm 2014 (New Zealand Playhouse); Buddy: The Buddy Holly Story; The Phantom of the Opera and Mamma Mia (Showbiz Christchurch).
In stage management, his credits include: Sweet Charity; Ragtime (NASDA); Crash Bash (The Court Theatre with the Christchurch City Council); Songs for a New World (So Keen Productions) and served as assistant stage manager on Hudson & Halls Live!
- 2018 - The Early Early Late Show - Stage Manager/Operator
- 2018 - Titus Andronicus - Ciron
- 2017 - Chicago - Harry/Clerk
- 2017 - The Ugly Duckling - Actor/Puppeteer
- 2017 - Hudson & Halls Live! - Assistant Stage Manager
- 2016 - Legally Blonde the Musical - Aaron
- 2016 - Cops and Robbers - Papa / Newspaper Boy
- 2015 - Mary Poppins - Northbrook / Ensemble
- 2015 - Romeo & Juliet - Benvolio & Apothecary
- 2015 - Mrs McGinty and the Bizarre Plant - Zach
- 2013 - The Mikado - Ensemble