$20 - 25
What happens on Stewart Island What Lotus, stays at S.T.I What Lotus.
What will unfurl at Kiwi Bach, turned luxury Airbnb WHAT LOTUS??
Will Motel manager Jonine Bodine handle the last-minute honeymoon booking? Can the romance of mutton birding save an Auckland couples marriage? Can the Smith family move past their secret, or will the echoes of seal clubbing call out their darkest desires? And most importantly, how many people will be killed by the gays???
Five of the most experienced Court Jesters improvise multiple characters and stories into one large 70-minute story. Happening over three nights, come for one episode or binge the whole series. Laughs guaranteed, survival of all motel guests is not.
Adult $25 Group (6+) 10% Discount* Under 25 $20 Community Services or Hāpai Access cardholders $20 *Applies to Standard Adult price tickets
Binge the series! Book for more than one night of What Lotus and save 20% on your tickets. Must be purchased within the same transaction.
Covid - Your Booking is safe with us
To minimise the impact of possible Covid-related closures we employ understudies and swings for our cast and have contingencies to cover essential crew absences.
However, if a performance is affected by Covid and cannot go on, you will not lose out. We will attempt to rebook you to another performance in the show’s season or, if that is not possible, we can explore other options with you such as Court account credits or transferring your tickets to another show.
There are currently no Covid-related restrictions on attending The Court Theatre. However, as always, we encourage you to be mindful of good hygiene, for the sake of your own health, and that of other members of the audience, our cast, crew and staff.
If a show is cancelled:
- Performances most immediately impacted will be texted – to ensure that your details are up-to-date for this purpose, please log into your account (top right on our web pages) and review them now.
- Emails will be sent to all patrons affected outlining the dates of affected performance and the process that will follow to rebook. Typically this will be:
- rebooking your seats for the same night of the week within the following two weeks,
- endeavouring to book you into a similar spot in the auditorium, if possible.
- We telephone anyone we cannot contact via email.
- Your new booking will be emailed to you. If you require further changes, please email us.
We ask people not to phone our Box Office but rather to email us with special requests – this is easier for the team to handle when dealing with significant rebookings.