$15 - $26
The Court Jesters
Get ready for a jolly night of festive carols, Christmas mayhem, and uproarious comedy like you've never seen! It's time to dive headfirst into a world of holiday magic, where four seasoned Jesters step onto the stage armed with your favorite Christmas stories.
But of course, in the spirit of good storytelling, things are bound to go hilariously awry. Our Christmas contenders will bend the rules and face uproarious consequences. The question is, what will become of Christmas this year? Only you have the power to shape the destiny of our characters, steering the storyline in the wildest, most unexpected directions.
Will the festive cheer emerge victorious or take a tumble? Can the Grinch outshine the Christmas spirit, or will our jesters swoop in to save the day? Packed with hidden surprises – some cheeky and others nice – your funny bone will be thoroughly tickled, and your laughter will bubble up as you join our festive jesters on this wild ride.
So, gather your loved ones, bring your holiday cheer, and prepare for a rollicking good time at The Jesters Present CHRISTMAS CARNAGE!
It's a festive funfest you won't want to miss!
- 6 December 2023: Opening night
- 23 December 2023: Closing night
Adult $26 Senior (65+) $23 Friends of The Court Theatre $22 Group (6+) 10% Discount* Child (under 18) $18 Student ID cardholders $15 Community Services or Hāpai Access cardholders $15 *Applies to Standard Adult, Friends, Child and Senior price tickets
Covid – Your Booking is Safe with Us
To minimise the impact of possible Covid-related closures we employ understudies and swings for our cast and have contingencies to cover essential crew absences.
However, if a performance is affected by Covid and cannot go on, you will not lose out. We will attempt to rebook you to another performance in the show’s season or, if that is not possible, we can explore other options with you such as Court account credits or transferring your tickets to another show.
There are currently no Covid-related restrictions on attending The Court Theatre. However, as always, we encourage you to be mindful of good hygiene, for the sake of your own health, and that of other members of the audience, our cast, crew and staff.
If a show is cancelled:
- Performances most immediately impacted will be texted – to ensure that your details are up-to-date for this purpose, please log into your account (top right on our web pages) and review them now.
- Emails will be sent to all patrons affected outlining the dates of affected performance and the process that will follow to rebook. Typically this will be:
- rebooking your seats for the same night of the week within the following two weeks,
- endeavouring to book you into a similar spot in the auditorium, if possible.
- We telephone anyone we cannot contact via email.
- Your new booking will be emailed to you. If you require further changes, please email us.
We ask people not to phone our Box Office but rather to email us with special requests – this is easier for the team to handle when dealing with significant rebookings.