The Court Jesters
Due to the postponement of James Roque's Boy Mestizo, our Court Jesters are saving the day with two special performances of Scared Scriptless!
Running on Friday 14 & Saturday 15 August at 7:30pm, join us to experience the show where you have no idea what’s going to happen next – and neither do our comedians!
Enjoy Dinner at The Theatre
Enjoy dinner at the theatre with scrumptious catering from Crisp & Vale! The foyer will be open from 6pm. Please note: you cannot bring your own food to the theatre.
- Popcorn chicken bites with green apple aioli - $14
- Pulled pork and pineapple quesadilla - $14
- Mac n cheese with crispy bacon piece (V option - no bacon) - $14
- Patatas bravas with romesco sauce & aioli (V & GF) - $12
We are committed to keeping our guests and teams safe and comfortable under Level 2, which means we have made changes around the theatre.
This performance will be staged in the foyer, where we're:
- Limiting capacity to 100 people, including our staff
- Contact tracing all patrons
- Regularly sanitising surfaces, with increased cleaning of all surfaces between performances
- Using hand sanitiser dispensers throughout the foyer
We ask for your support in keeping our theatre clean and safe, and encourage you and all of our guests and employees to:
- Always practice good hygiene and wash your hands frequently
- Place rubbish in the bin at the conclusion of your performance
- Cover coughs/sneezes, dispose of tissues and make use of the available hand sanitiser
- Refrain from attending the theatre if you're feeling unwell
If you're feeling unwell, please stay at home and let us know by emailing email@example.com or calling our box office on 0800 333 100 (Monday - Friday, 11am - 1pm).