All tickets $20
Scared Scriptless: Off the Map brings to life a fictional kiwi town created with the help of audience suggestions. A cult favourite of festivals since it was first staged in 2010, Off the Map is as delicious and delightful as a plate of Grandma’s lamingtons.
"Both very real and very amusing" - Salient
Enjoy Kai at the Theatre
Enjoy kai at the theatre with scrumptious food from our in-house caterer! For Scared Scriptless: Off the Map, the foyer will be open from 6:30pm. Please note: you cannot bring your own food to the theatre.
Antipasto Platter - $25
Brie & blue cheese, salami, shaved ham, nuts, chutneys, grapes and rice crackers *GF
Seafood Platter - $26
Smoked salmon rosettes, salt and pepper crumbed hoki, tempura prawns, salt and pepper squid, served with tartare sauce and fresh lemon
Vege Platter - $25
Olives, feta, crudités, sun-dried tomato, grilled garlic pita, served with hummus & tzatziki *V, *GF upon request
Asian Basket - $14
Cocktail spring rolls, samosas, falafel bites, spicy vegetable wontons, served with aioli and sweet chilli sauce *V
Fish and Chips - $14
Served with fresh green salad with citrus vinaigrette & tartare sauce
Roast Pumpkin and Mozzarella Arancini Balls - $9
Served with garlic aioli *V
Straight Cut Fries $8
A bucket of straight cut fries with aioli and tomato sauce *GF
*GF - Gluten Free, *V - vegetarian. Please advise your waiter about any allergies or dietary requirements.
We are committed to keeping our guests and teams safe and comfortable under Level 2, which means we have made changes around the theatre.
This performance will be staged in the foyer, where we're:
- Limiting capacity to 100 people, including our staff
- Contact tracing all patrons
- Regularly sanitising surfaces, with increased cleaning of all surfaces between performances
- Using hand sanitiser dispensers throughout the foyer
We ask for your support in keeping our theatre clean and safe, and encourage you and all of our guests and employees to:
- Always practice good hygiene and wash your hands frequently
- Place rubbish in the bin at the conclusion of your performance
- Cover coughs/sneezes, dispose of tissues and make use of the available hand sanitiser
- Refrain from attending the theatre if you're feeling unwell
If you're feeling unwell, please stay at home and let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our box office on 0800 333 100 (Monday - Friday, 11am - 1pm).