Our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our show attendees and supporters, artists, staff and the wider community. The New Zealand Government is our one source of truth and we will follow all guidelines as per its directions. We encourage all of our community to do the same in order to keep each other safe, well, and strong.
To help you understand how the management of COVID-19 may impact you in relation to your experience of the shows brought to life here at The Court, we have prepared the following information. However, we know we may not have answered all of your questions. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any other queries you have and we will do our best to assist you, as soon as we can.
For the most recent updates about COVID-19 and our shows, visit here.
For information about visiting The Court Theatre, see below.
The Court Theatre under modified Orange settings
VISITING THE COURT THEATRE
There are currently no restrictions on attending The Court Theatre. However, we still encourage you to wear a mask whilst at a Court Theatre performance.
- Please don’t visit if you feel unwell or are displaying any of the COVID-19 symptoms; follow Government guidelines for testing and isolating.
Practice good hygiene, by washing your hands regularly with soap, using hand sanitiser, covering sneezes and coughs, and disposing of tissues promptly.
Current court theatre shows
- Mainstage shows recommenced from 21 May with The Girl on the Train.
- Scared Scriptless recommenced from on 13 May with a special 8pm show, as well as a show on Saturday 14 May and regular shows on Friday nights from 21 May.
- Education classes and holiday intensives continue.
- Corporate hosting is dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- Box Office services continue to be available as usual. You can contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling our Box Office on 0800 333 100.
As always, we commit to rebooking, crediting or even refunding shows if this becomes necessary.