Nic studied at NASDA and has acted professionally for 15 years in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Germany and London.
Court Theatre credits; The Producers; Le Cage Aux Folles; Anything Goes; Cabaret; The Cape; Kiss of the Spider Woman; Baghdad Baby; The History Boys; I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change, Grease and Jesus Christ Superstar. London credits; Savage (Arts Theatre, Westend); The Grand Tour (Finborough Theatre); Closer to Heaven (Union Theatre); Party (Above the Stag); I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change (Battersea Barge); Spamalot (English Theatre Frankfurt); Coffin (Drayton Theatre); Miller’s Crossing; Star Wars; Dr. Strangelove; 28 Days Later and Assistant Director for Back to the Future (Secret Cinema).
Other credits; The Elaine Paige Tour; Blood Brothers; Sweeney Todd; The Wizard of Oz (Peach Theatre Company); Assassins (Watch This! Melbourne); In the Next Room (Fortune Theatre); The Importance of Being Ernest; Jesus Christ Superstar and Miss Saigon - New Zealand Premiere (Showbiz Christchurch). He has appeared with the Christchurch Symphony Orchestra, Christmas in the Park and was nominated for Best Actor in a New Play, Savage (Broadway World UK).
- 2018 - Jesus Christ Superstar - Jesus
- 2012 - Grease - Johnny Casino
- 2010 - Cabaret - Emcee
- 2009 - Anything Goes - Captain/Ensemble
- 2009 - I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change - Male Two
- 2008 - Le Cage Aux Folles - Phaedrall
- 2008 - Kiss of the Spiderwoman - Guard/Assistant Stage Manager
- 2008 - Baghdad Baby - Kyle
- 2008 - The Cape - Jordyn
- 2008 - The History Boys - Scripps
- 2007 - The Producers - Lead Storm Trooper/Ensemble