Mandy has been part of the Court for 30 years and has been involved with over 120 productions as either Stage Manager or Production Manager, her most recent being The Pink Hammer. Some Court Theatre highlights include August: Osage County; The Complete Works of William Shakespeare; She Stoops to Conquer; Great Expectations; The Sound of Music; Mary Poppins; Stones in his Pockets and When the Rain Stops Falling as well as helping to create a new home for The Court at The Shed and as a regular Stage Manager for Scared Scriptless for over 25 years.
Mandy has worked with many other companies including Pacific Underground, The Christchurch Arts Festival, The World Buskers Festival, NASDA, Two Productions, NZ Opera, Showbiz Christchurch, Cubbin Theatre Company and Rollicking Entertainment, Noosed Octopus and Christchurch City Choir. Some show highlights include Tell me on a Sunday; Hairspray and the NZ tour of Maui: One Man against the Gods.
Mandy helps co-ordinate the Theatrefest one act play competition, works freelance for a number of Christchurch arts organisations and is a MUSOC life member.
- 2021 - Disney's Moana JR. - Stage Manager
- 2020 - Lysander's Aunty - Stage Manager
- 2019 - The Pink Hammer - Stage Manager - Season
- 2019 - Thumbelina - Stage Manager
- 2018 - He Kura Kōrero - Stage Manager
- 2017 - Matatihi: Maia’s journey of bravery - Stage Manager
- 2015 - Hamlet: The Video Game (the stage show) - Production Manager