Jonathan is a graduate of the National Academy of Singing and Dramatic Art (NASDA).
His previous Court Theatre credits include The Producers; The History Boys; Arsenic and Old Lace; Baghdad, Baby!; Le Cage Aux Folles; The Seagull; I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change; The Sunshine Boys; Don’t Mention Casablanca; Cabaret; One Man, Two Guvnors; Shepherd; Romeo and Juliet and, most recently, as Dr. Stephen Jenkins in Winston’s Birthday.
His other theatre credits include Twelfth Night; Into the Woods; The War Play; Avenue Q; A Slice of Saturday Night (Fortune Theatre); Once On Chunuk Bair (Imagine Theatre); A Little Night Music (Canterbury Opera); Duck (A Different Light); Wind in the Willows (Tim Bray Productions) and Oklahoma (Tauranga Music Theatre).
Most recently Jonathan has been working with Pop-up Globe in Auckland and touring to Melbourne performing Henry V and As You Like It.
Jonathan is a proud member of Equity New Zealand
- 2018 - In the Next Room, or the vibrator play - Dr Givings
- 2016 - Winston's Birthday - Dr Stephen Jenkins
- 2015 - Romeo & Juliet - Mercutio
- 2015 - Shepherd - Jeff Garrett
- 2014 - One Man, Two Guvnors - Stanely Stubbers
- 2011 - Five Women Wearing The Same Dress - Tripp Davenport
- 2011 - Midnight In Moscow - Hugh Toomey
- 2010 - Cabaret - Ernst Ludwig
- 2010 - Don't Mention Casablanca - Ludwig
- 2010 - The Sunshine Boys - Ben
- 2010 - The Seagull - Medvedienko
- 2009 - Anything Goes - Lord Evelyn Oakleigh
- 2009 - The Ugly Duckling - Various
- 2009 - Four Flat Whites In Italy - Italian Male
- 2009 - I Love you, You're Perfect, Now Change - Male One
- 2008 - Le Cage Aux Folles - Jean Michel
- 2008 - Baghdad, Baby! - Kilroy
- 2008 - Arsenic and Old Lace - Mortimer Brewster
- 2008 - The History Boys - Irwin
- 2007 - The Producers - Carmin Ghia
- 2006 - Guys and Dolls - Lt Brannigan