Jack’s previous Court Theatre credits include Oliver Twist; Amadeus; Romeo and Juliet; Mary Poppins; Macbeth; Puss in Boots; Legally Blonde the Musical; Chicago and Titus Andronicus. His other theatre credits include Hair; Blackrock; Guys and Dolls (NASDA); Phantom of the Opera; The Brave Sir Robin in Spamalot; a soloist in Broadway Hitmen and an assortment of roles in Les Misérables (Showbiz Christchurch).
Since 2014 Jack has also produced theatre locally including the Kindle Theatre Company’s debut production of The Last Five Years and he is a founding member of the Blackboard Theatre Collective, who recently produced Catch Me If You Can the Musical. Jack is a member of Equity New Zealand.
- 2018 - Jesus Christ Superstar - Bartholomew
- 2018 - Titus Andronicus - Quintus, Publius, First Goth
- 2017 - Chicago - Fogarty/Judge
- 2016 - Legally Blonde the Musical - Lowell / Reporter / Ensemble
- 2016 - Puss in Boots - Shoemaker / Queen Hippolotta
- 2016 - Macbeth - Donalbain / Menteith / Servant
- 2015 - Mary Poppins - Von Hussler / Ensemble
- 2015 - Romeo & Juliet - Peter
- 2013 - Amadeus - Citizen of Vienna
- 2005 - Oliver Twist - Captain