Jack's credits at The Court Theatre include: Oliver Twist; Amadeus; Romeo and Juliet; Mary Poppins; Macbeth; Puss in Boots; Legally Blonde The Musical and, most recently, Chicago.
Jack’s other theatre credits include: Hair; Blackrock and Guys and Dolls (National Academy of Singing and Dramatic Art - NASDA); Phantom of the Opera and, most recently, The Brave Sir Robin in Spamalot (Showbiz Christchurch).
Since 2014 Jack has also produced theatre locally including Kindle Theatre Company’s debut production of The Last Five Years and a musical reading of Fairystories. Jack is a member of Equity New Zealand.
- 2018 - Titus Andronicus - Quintus, Publius, First Goth
- 2017 - Chicago - Fogarty/Judge
- 2016 - Legally Blonde the Musical - Lowell / Reporter / Ensemble
- 2016 - Puss in Boots - Shoemaker / Queen Hippolotta
- 2016 - Macbeth - Donalbain / Menteith / Servant
- 2015 - Mary Poppins - Von Hussler / Ensemble
- 2015 - Romeo & Juliet - Peter