Jack has been performing professionally around New Zealand since graduating from the National Academy of Singing and Dramatic Art (NASDA) with a Bachelor of Performing Arts.
His previous Court Theatre credits include Oliver Twist; Amadeus; Romeo and Juliet; Mary Poppins; Macbeth; Puss in Boots; Legally Blonde the Musical; Chicago; Titus Andronicus; Jesus Christ Superstar and The Wind in the Willows. His other theatre credits include Hair; Blackrock; Guys and Dolls (NASDA); Phantom of the Opera; Spamalot; Broadway Hitmen and Les Misérables (Showbiz Christchurch).
Since 2014 Jack has also produced theatre locally and is a founding member of the Blackboard Theatre Collective, who have produced regular shows around Christchurch for the last three years. Jack is a member of Equity New Zealand.
- 2020 - Jersey Boys - Gyp DeCarlo/Others
- 2019 - The Wind in the Willows - Rabbit Ronald / Ferret Gerald / Ticket Clerk
- 2018 - Jesus Christ Superstar - Bartholomew
- 2018 - Titus Andronicus - Quintus, Publius, First Goth
- 2017 - Chicago - Fogarty/Judge
- 2016 - Legally Blonde the Musical - Lowell / Reporter / Ensemble
- 2016 - Puss in Boots - Shoemaker / Queen Hippolotta
- 2016 - Macbeth - Donalbain / Menteith / Servant
- 2015 - Mary Poppins - Von Hussler / Ensemble
- 2015 - Romeo & Juliet - Peter
- 2013 - Amadeus - Citizen of Vienna
- 2005 - Oliver Twist - Captain