Isaac graduated from the National Academy of Singing and Dramatic Art (NASDA) with a Bachelor of Performing Arts.
His previous Court Theatre credits include Badjelly the Witch; The Little Mermaid; Legally Blonde the Musical; Chicago; Jesus Christ Superstar; The Wind in the Willows; A Streetcar Named Desire and most recently as Bob Gaudio in Jersey Boys. His other notable theatre credits include Tick in Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (Showbiz Christchurch and New Plymouth Operatic Society). He also travels around New Zealand and Australia throughout the year performing Motown classics with The Midtown Boys (DKCM) and tours nationally and abroad with Operatunity, most recently in Hits of the 60s & 70s.
Isaac has also worked as an acting tutor for The Court Theatre and teaches drama around the country when he isn't performing. He enjoys writing and producing music in his spare time.
- 2021 - Ladies Night - Norman
- 2020 - Jersey Boys - Bob Gaudio
- 2020 - A Streetcar Named Desire - Young Man/Strange Man
- 2019 - The Wind in the Willows - Fox / Barge Woman
- 2018 - Jesus Christ Superstar - Peter
- 2017 - Chicago - Mary Sunshine
- 2016 - Legally Blonde the Musical - Carlos / Lowell / Ensemble
- 2016 - The Little Mermaid - Dylan / Moremore / Angler Fish
- 2016 - Badjelly The Witch - Dulboot / Binklebonk