Holly has a Master of Theatre Arts in Directing from Victoria University and Te Kura Toi Whakaari O Aotearoa: NZ Drama School. She is the co-artistic director and producer of Two Productions which has produced the devised works Moemoea at Te Papa Marae, If You Only See One Show in your Life, The Disaster Brothers, the immersive theatre show, The Powerful Event, on a vacant space in Christchurch, The Wild Hunt for The Body Festival 2014, Open for Business in St. Kevins Arcade, Auckland and The Little Prince for the 2018 Anthony Harper Summer Theatre.
She has directed for The Court Theatre, Auckland Theatre Company, Red Leap Theatre and The Fortune Theatre. She is the Artistic Director of Little Andromeda, having programmed their 2019, 2020 and current seasons. She is head of acting at NASDA: The National Academy of singing and dramatic arts, has taught acting at Original Scripts Theatre School for ten years, had a successful high school teaching career and worked as a director and tutor for Toi Whakaari and Whitireia Polytechnic.
- 2023 - Be Like Billy? - Director
- 2022 - The Girl On The Train - Director
- 2021 - Frankenstein - Director
- 2017 - Matatihi: Maia’s journey of bravery - Director / Co-creator
- 2016 - Matariki: Little Eyes in the Sky - Director / Co-creator
- 2015 - Maui and the Sun - Director / Co-creator