Hannah Wheeler is a graduate of the National Academy of Singing and Dramatic Art (NASDA - Bachelor in Performing Arts) and the Stella Adler Studio of Acting, New York (Music Theatre Intensive).
Her previous Court Theatre credits include White Rabbit, Red Rabbit; Carry On Court; Anything Goes and, most recently, as Pitti-Sing in The Mikado. Her other theatre credits include Oklahoma! and Shadow Thief (Latt Children’s Theatre, South Korea).
Hannah has recently been a member of the Fourth Choir based in London. Performing highlights with them include Essentially Ella at the Jazz Café in Camden; Friends of Shakespeare’s Globe Christmas Concert at the Sam Wanamaker Theatre and Dark Lady, Tender Churl, a concert held on the 400th anniversary of Shakespeare's death at Middle Temple Hall.
Hannah is a founding member of Cubbin Theatre Company.
- 2018 - In the Next Room, or the vibrator play - Sabrina Daldry
- 2014 - White Rabbit, Red Rabbit - Performer
- 2013 - The Mikado - Pitti-Sing
- 2011 - Carry On Court - Ensemble
- 2009 - Anything Goes - Hope Harcourt