Proudly from the valley of Wainuiomata in the Wellington region, Geoffrey has learnt his craft “on the boards” all around the country and spent over 30 years in the business. Since his professional stage debut under the direction of Colin McColl at Downstage, Wellington, in 1985, he has worked in most of the professional venues around the country.
Geoffrey enjoyed early tenures at The Court Theatre from 1988-90 under Elric Hooper’s guidance and wisdom. He also returned as a very late call-up to play Captain Von Trapp in The Sound of Music in 2003.
He has also worked extensively in film and television, appearing in many well-known productions. He played Steve Hansen in The Kick and Derrick/Thor in The Almighty Johnsons.
Geoffrey returned to the stage for the first time in over 10 years last year to bring “King Dick” to life in the original Christchurch production of That Bloody Woman. He also played Seddon in the tele-feature What Really Happened: Votes for Women.
- 2019 - EQ F@#%ING C - Gerry Brownlee
- 2016 - That Bloody Woman - Richard "King Dick" Seddon
- 2003 - The Sound of Music - Captain Von Trapp
- 1993 - Treasure Island - Various naval and pirate characters
- 1992 - Flatmates Wanted - Steve
- 1989 - Once Upon A Mattress - The Prince
- 1989 - Our Country's Good - Madagascan and Officer
- 1989 - A Streetcar Named Desire - Pablo
- 1989 - Burn This - Burton
- 1989 - Three Men on a Horse - Barman
- 1989 - The Recruiting Officer - Country Bumpkin
- 1989 - Glengarry Glen Ross - Moss
- 1989 - Single Spies - Various
- 1988 - The Three Musketeers - Athos
- 1988 - After The Crash - Warren
- 1988 - Lettice and Lovage - Various
- 1988 - Bright Birds - Various