Fergus is a graduate of Northwestern University in Chicago with a degree in Theatre, specialising in musical theatre performance and production.
His previous Court Theatre credits include Chicago; Titus Andronicus; In the Next Room, or the vibrator play; Jesus Christ Superstar; Crash Bash: Reaction; Les Liaisons Dangereuses; The Wind in the Willows and A Streetcar Named Desire.
Fergus recently appeared on-stage at the new Town Hall singing with the Christchurch Symphony Orchestra in The Music is Bond... James Bond.
His other theatre credits include Priscilla, Queen of the Desert; Wicked; Les Misérables (Showbiz Christchurch); Catch Me If You Can the Musical (Blackboard Theatre Collective); South Pacific; The King & I; Thoroughly Modern Millie (The Muny); Cabaret; Into the Woods; The Laramie Project (The Wirtz Center) and La Revolution Française (FWD Theatre Project).
- 2020 - A Streetcar Named Desire - Pablo
- 2019 - The Wind in the Willows - Chief Weasel / Train Driver
- 2019 - Les Liaisons Dangereuses - Vicomte de Valmont
- 2019 - Crash Bash: Reaction - Performer
- 2018 - Jesus Christ Superstar - Herod/Matthew
- 2018 - In the Next Room, or the vibrator play - Leo Irving
- 2018 - Titus Andronicus - Bassianus, Aemilius
- 2017 - Chicago - Fred Casely