Fergus is a graduate of Northwestern University in Chicago with a degree in Theatre, specialising in musical theatre performance and production.
His previous Court Theatre credits include Chicago; Titus Andronicus; In the Next Room, or the vibrator play; Jesus Christ Superstar; Crash Bash: Reaction; Les Liaisons Dangereuses; The Wind in the Willows and A Streetcar Named Desire.
His other theatre credits include Priscilla, Queen of the Desert; Wicked; Les Misérables (Showbiz Christchurch); Catch Me If You Can the Musical (Blackboard Theatre Collective); South Pacific; The King & I; Thoroughly Modern Millie (The Muny); Cabaret; Into the Woods; The Laramie Project (The Wirtz Center) and La Revolution Française (FWD Theatre Project).
Fergus is a proud team member of Blackboard Theatre Collective, here in Christchurch. He also appeared on-stage at the Town Hall singing with the Christchurch Symphony Orchestra in The Music is Bond... James Bond. Recently, Fergus premiered his first solo show—Bublé, You Bastard—a tribute to and takedown of Michael Bublé and The Great American Songbook.
- 2020 - Jersey Boys - Tommy DeVito
- 2020 - A Streetcar Named Desire - Pablo
- 2019 - The Wind in the Willows - Chief Weasel / Train Driver
- 2019 - Les Liaisons Dangereuses - Vicomte de Valmont
- 2019 - Crash Bash: Reaction - Performer
- 2018 - Jesus Christ Superstar - Herod/Matthew
- 2018 - In the Next Room, or the vibrator play - Leo Irving
- 2018 - Titus Andronicus - Bassianus, Aemilius
- 2017 - Chicago - Fred Casely