Current access to The Court Theatre:
As at 20 July:
The most straightforward access to and from The Court Theatre is currently via our Clarence St (36C Clarence St) entrance, accessed off Whiteleigh Ave via Leamington St.
This is because:
- There is entry only daytime access from Lincoln Road into Clarence Street South until the 12th of August.
- There is currently a full closure of Clarence Street South (to the access point at Lincoln Rd) from 7pm until 6am on certain nights.
- Bernard Street works will close evening exits from The Court Theatre until late August.
Please allow extra time for travel to the Theatre if you are attending performances.
Lincoln Rd Roadworks
Even when Bernard St and Lincoln Rd access to Clarence St are open, roadworks can be expected to cause traffic delays; please factor this into your travel times if you are attending performances, classes, meetings or appointments at The Court Theatre.
MOORHOUSE AVE / LINCOLN RD INTERSECTION
Isaac Construction will be doing night work at the Moorhouse end of Lincoln Road between 24 July 2022 to 16 September 2022.
- A night-time one-way system will be in place city-bound, meaning that you cannot enter Lincoln Rd from Moorhouse Ave. These closures will be in effect from 7pm Sunday night to 6am Thursday morning each week.
- Speed will be reduced to 30km/h through the work area.
- Cyclist access will be maintained and cyclists will be merged with the traffic lane on Lincoln Road. Please drive and ride with care.
- A temporary bus stop will be in place where an existing stop is affected. Signage will indicate where the bus stop has moved to. Please allow extra time.
- Pedestrian access to footpaths will be maintained at all times with detours in place from time to time. Please follow signage.
To find out more, please visit the CCC website
Please factor these changes into your travel times if you are attending performances, classes, meetings or appointments at The Court Theatre.