Season subscriptions available now
Marshall Brickman and Rick Elice
Musical Direction by
“That was it. Two takes on a Sunday afternoon. And then the whole world exploded.”
Everyone knows their sound – but do you know their story?
From humble beginnings on the streets of New Jersey, Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons became one of the biggest bands in the world – but almost lost it all.
The winner of four Tony Awards and a pop-culture phenomenon, Jersey Boys is a global sensation, packed full of musical hits including Sherry; Big Girls Don’t Cry and Can’t Take My Eyes Off You.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS MUSICAL
“As joyous and perfectly crafted as a musical can get. This worldwide smash hit tells the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons with wit and punch, set against songs that people love.”
– Lead Director, Ross Gumbley
- 21 November 2020: opening night
- 28 November 2020: backstage tour - a chance to step behind the scenes of Jersey Boys
- 30 November 2020: forum - a special performance where audiences get to ask cast and crew questions after the show
- 12 December 2020: matinee performance at 2pm
- 16 January 2021: closing night
Until tickets are open to the general public, becoming a subscriber is the best way to book your seats. Purchasing a subscription gives you a range of benefits - including the opportunity to save up to 36% on ticket prices! Subscriber prices for Jersey Boys are:
- Adult: $57
- Senior: $53
- Supporter: $50
- Community Services or Kiwiable Leisure cardholders: $35
- Child (under 18): $30
- 30 Below (aged 30 & under): $30
When tickets go on-sale to the general public, prices will range between the following amounts, depending when you book in the season.
Top tip: tickets are always cheapest in the first two weeks of the season, when we offer our earlybird discount.
"The best musical I have ever seen."
"The crowd goes wild!"
"The best collection of pop hits since Mamma Mia!"