To celebrate 125 years since women won the right to vote in New Zealand, The Court Theatre is hosting a forum in collaboration with the Issac Theatre Royal to support female playwrights in New Zealand as part of New Zealand Theatre Month.
In two discussion sessions, each an hour long, female theatrical practitioners will first discuss how works are staged (led by Pip Hall, Nancy Brunning and Melanie Luckman), followed by a discussion around content for mainstages (led by Philippa Campbell, Alison Quigan and Lorae Parry).
In order to be eligible, participants need to identity as female and have had at least one play professionally produced. For more information and to enquire about attending, please email email@example.com
- Date: Sunday 23 September 2018.
- Time: 10am to 12.30pm.
- Location: Isaac Theatre Royal in Christchurch.
- Cost: the forum is free for those who are eligible.
- Eligibility: participants need to identify as female and have had at least one play professionally produced.
- Travel Subsidy: For the first 15 applicants who apply from out of Christchurch, there is a domestic travel subsidy. Please note this doesn’t cover accommodation. We will discuss the amount with the relevant participants prior to confirmation of their place.
- For more information and to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with this this completed application form.