$21 - $27
Music & Lyrics by
Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez
Based on the Disney film written by
and directed by
Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee
Based on the hit Broadway musical, Disney’s Frozen JR. brings to the live stage the magic that sisters Elsa and Anna experience as they overcome danger, together. This inspiring show includes all of your favourite characters and songs, plus an additional five new songs as a special treat for audiences.
Disney’s Frozen JR. promises to be one magical adventure to remember.
“A story of true love and acceptance between sisters”
– Theatre Mania
- 3 July 2023: Opening performance
- 7 July 2023: Relaxed performance at 11am
- 15 July 2023: Closing performance
Covid – Your Booking is Safe with Us
To minimise the impact of possible Covid-related closures we employ understudies and swings for our cast and have contingencies to cover essential crew absences.
However, if a performance is affected by Covid and cannot go on, you will not lose out. We will attempt to rebook you to another performance in the show’s season or, if that is not possible, we can explore other options with you such as Court account credits or transferring your tickets to another show.
There are currently no Covid-related restrictions on attending The Court Theatre. However, as always, we encourage you to be mindful of good hygiene, for the sake of your own health, and that of other members of the audience, our cast, crew and staff.
If a show is cancelled:
- Performances most immediately impacted will be texted – to ensure that your details are up-to-date for this purpose, please log into your account (top right on our web pages) and review them now.
- Emails will be sent to all patrons affected outlining the dates of affected performance and the process that will follow to rebook. Typically this will be:
- rebooking your seats for the same night of the week within the following two weeks,
- endeavouring to book you into a similar spot in the auditorium, if possible.
- We telephone anyone we cannot contact via email.
- Your new booking will be emailed to you. If you require further changes, please email us.
We ask people not to phone our Box Office but rather to email us with special requests – this is easier for the team to handle when dealing with significant rebookings.
Standard $27 Child 3 - 17: Children aged from three years must be seated in their own ticketed seat with their caregiver/supervisor and be supervised at all times $21 Child 2 years and under: Children aged two and under will not be allocated a ticketed seat and therefore are able to attend free of charge. They must be supervised at all times. You will need to book and pay for a ticketed seat if a child aged two and under requires a seat $0 Group (6+) 10% Discount* Community Services or Hāpai Access cardholders $21
*Applies to Standard Adult and Child price tickets