Scott is a graduate of Hagley Theatre Company and Toi Whakaari NZ Drama School (Bachelor of Performing Arts Management).
His previous Court Theatre credits include Hedwig and the Angry Inch (Assistant Stage Manager); The Pink Hammer (Stage Manager); The Wind in the Willows (Assistant Stage Manager); Crash Bash: What's the Rush? (Stage Manager); Jersey Boys (Assistant Stage Manager) and Things I Know to be True (Stage manager).
As a freelance Stage Manager, Scott has also worked with Victoria University of Wellington - New Zealand School of Music on their shows Eat Your Heart Out, A Feast of Opera Scenes (Stage and Production Manager) and Suor Angelica & Gianni Schicchi (Production Manager); New Zealand Opera's touring production of 8 songs for a Mad King (Stage Manager) and Blackboard Theatre Collective's production of UGLY: The Untold Story of the Stepsisters (Stage Manager).
- 2021 - Whā - Stage Manager
- 2021 - Once - Stage Manager
- 2021 - Things I Know to be True - Stage Manager
- 2020 - Crash Bash: What's the Rush? - Stage Manager - Rehearsals
- 2019 - The Wind in the Willows - Assistant Stage Manager
- 2019 - The Pink Hammer - Stage Manager - Rehearsals
- 2019 - Hedwig and the Angry Inch - Assistant Stage Manager