Roy’s Court Theatre credits include: Anything Goes; Much Ado About Nothing; SNAP!; The Mikado; End of the Rainbow, Blood Brothers; Plum; One Man, Two Guvnors; Romeo and Juliet; Winston’s Birthday; Legally Blonde the Musical; and, most recently, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time.
His previous theatre credits include: Ladies Night; Middle Age Spread; Poor Boy; Hair; Cabaret, The Rocky Horror Show; My Name is Gary Cooper; and Guys and Dolls (Auckland Theatre Company); Some Girls; This is How it Goes; The Threepenny Opera; and Assassins (Silo Theatre); Evita (Showbiz Christchurch); The Phantom of the Opera; Hairspray; and Cats.
Roy’s television credits include: Shortland Street; Outrageous Fortune; Legend of the Seeker; Orange Roughies; Go Girls (Series 3 & 4); Spartacus – War of the Damned; and Shannara. His film credits include Raising Waylon; Stolen; What Really Happened: Waitangi; Elevation; Serve and Protect; The Kick; and Breakery.
- 2017 - Chicago - Billy Flynn
- 2017 - The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time - Mr Shears & Ensemble
- 2016 - Legally Blonde the Musical - Professor Callahan
- 2016 - Winston's Birthday - Randolph Churchill
- 2015 - Romeo and Juliet - Prince Escalus
- 2014 - One Man, Two Guvnors - Charlie Clench
- 2014 - Plum - Major Lamb + Muggeridge
- 2014 - Blood Brothers - My Lyons
- 2014 - End of The Rainbow - Anthony
- 2013 - The Mikado - Pooh-Bah
- 2013 - SNAP! - The Inspector
- 2012 - Much Ado About Nothing - Benedick
- 2010 - Anything Goes - Billy Crocker
Get to know Roy Snow