Mark has been a set designer for numerous Court Theatre productions including The Slapdash Assassin; August: Osage County; Hui; Postal; When the Rain Stops Falling; Constellations; Waiora; The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time; The Biggest; Mum’s Choir; Elling; Les Liaisons Dangereuses; Flagons and Foxtrots and RENT.
Mark has also designed sets for New Zealand International Festival of the Arts; Christchurch Arts Festival; Showbiz Christchurch; New Zealand Actors Company; Southern Opera; New Zealand NBR Opera Company; Tawata Productions; Taki Rua Productions; Auckland Theatre Company and Fortune Theatre.
Mark’s latest work includes Lucia di Lammermoor (Wellington Opera, 2023); RENT (Court Theatre, 2022) and Dawn Raids (Pacific Underground & Auckland Theatre Company, 2022).
- 2023 - Dance Nation - Set Designer
- 2023 - Appropriate - Set Co-Designer
- 2022 - RENT - Set Designer
- 2022 - Flagons and Foxtrots - Set Designer
- 2019 - Les Liaisons Dangereuses - Set Designer
- 2019 - Elling - Set Designer
- 2018 - Mum's Choir - Set Designer
- 2018 - The Biggest - Set Designer
- 2017 - The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time - Set Designer
- 2016 - Waiora: Te ū kai pō – The Homeland - Set Designer / Costume Designer
- 2014 - Constellations - Set Designer
- 2014 - When the Rain Stops Falling - Set Designer
- 2013 - Postal - Set Designer
- 2013 - Hui - Set Designer
- 2013 - August: Osage County - Set Designer
- 2012 - The Slapdash Assassin - Set Designer