Kira is from the USA, where she attended the Orange County School of the Arts and received her BFA in Theatre Arts from Stephens College. She has performed with Tony-nominee Susan Egan and choreographed a show for Tony-winner Alice Ripley.
Most recently at The Court she choreographed Little Shop of Horrors and performed as the Audrey standby.
Other performing credits include Legally Blonde, Chicago (Court Theatre); Les Misérables, Wicked (Showbiz Christchurch); Weird Romance (USA West Coast premiere, European premiere in France and Scotland). Choreographing credits include Drowsy Chaperone, Wedding Singer, Urinetown (NASDA); Little Women, Spelling Bee (Stephens College).
Kira is a proud member of Actors Equity and is represented by Kathryn Rawlings. She is currently appearing as Jane on Power Rangers Dino Fury [Season 28/29], and as Bec in the upcoming Kid Sister on TVNZ.
- 2022 - The Girl On The Train - Megan Hipwell
- 2021 - Little Shop of Horrors - Choreographer | Swing | Audrey standby
- 2019 - The Wind in the Willows - Squirrel Samuel / Stoat Stuart / Fortune Teller
- 2018 - Jesus Christ Superstar - Apostle Woman/Tap Choreographer
- 2017 - Chicago - Mona
- 2016 - Legally Blonde the Musical - Brooke Taylor-Windham