Jane is a graduate of the National Academy of Singing and Dramatic Art (NASDA) with a Bachelor of Performing Arts.
Her previous Court Theatre credits include Amadeus; Mary Poppins; Vivienne in Legally Blonde the Musical; Alternate Velma in Chicago and Jesus Christ Superstar. Her other theatre credits include Scaramouche in We Will Rock You; Elphaba in Wicked; Diva in Priscilla, Queen of the Desert; Mistress in Evita and Meg Giry in Phantom of The Opera (Showbiz Christchurch).
She also has performed in national tours of South Pacific and H.M.S Pinafore, has recently worked on a new piece of New Zealand theatre, Kingdom of Katz, in the Hamilton Gardens Festival and has worked commercially as a singer for events such as the Westpac Business Awards and Super Rugby.
Jane also works as a drama and musical theatre teacher and is a proud member of Equity New Zealand.
- 2020 - Jersey Boys - Lorraine/Others
- 2018 - Jesus Christ Superstar - Apostle Woman
- 2018 - Ē Toru - Paia
- 2017 - Chicago - Alternate Velma
- 2017 - Matatihi: Maia’s journey of bravery - Maia
- 2016 - Legally Blonde the Musical - Vivienne Kensington
- 2016 - Puss in Boots - Princess Grace
- 2016 - The Little Mermaid - Pania | Kelpie | Remora
- 2015 - Mary Poppins - Katie Nanna and Ensemble
- 2013 - The Mikado - Female Ensemble
- 2013 - Amadeus - Actress