Since graduating from the National Academy of Singing and Dramatic Art (NASDA) in 2013 with a Bachelor of Performing Arts, Jane has worked professionally throughout New Zealand as an actor, singer and dancer.
She had her professional debut as an intern at The Court Theatre in Amadeus and The Mikado and has since worked in the productions of Mary Poppins; The Little Mermaid; Puss in Boots; Matatihi: Maia’s Journey of Bravery; Vivienne Kensington in Legally Blonde the Musical, Alternate Velma in Chicago and Rīpeka (Ē Toru). Her other theatre credits include Elphaba in Wicked; Evita; The Phantom of the Opera; Priscilla, Queen of the Desert; An Evening of Rodgers and Hamerstein (Showbiz Christchurch); Rock of Ages (Magnitude Productions); Catch Me If You Can the Musical (Blackboard Theatre Collective); Hell or High Water (Two Productions); H.M.S Pinafore; South Pacific (Ben McDonald Productions); RAP-unzel; BotFarm2014: Rise Of The Appliances (New Zealand Playhouse); Hair; Guys and Dolls; Black Rock; Beauty and the Beast; CATS (NASDA) and Les Misérables (Variety Theatre).
Alongside acting, Jane also works as a drama teacher at Impact Stage and Dance School and The Court Theatre.
Jane is a proud member of Equity New Zealand.
- 2018 - Jesus Christ Superstar - Apostle Woman
- 2018 - Ē Toru - Paia
- 2017 - Chicago - Alternate Velma
- 2017 - Matatihi: Maia’s journey of bravery - Maia
- 2016 - Legally Blonde the Musical - Vivienne Kensington
- 2016 - Puss in Boots - Princess Grace
- 2016 - The Little Mermaid - Pania | Kelpie | Remora
- 2015 - Mary Poppins - Katie Nanna and Ensemble
- 2013 - The Mikado - Female Ensemble
- 2013 - Amadeus - Actress