Jane is a graduate of the National Academy of Singing and Dramatic Art (NASDA), where she gained a Bachelor of Performing Arts in Musical Theatre in 2013.
Her previous Court Theatre credits include: Amadeus; The Mikado; Mary Poppins; The Little Mermaid; Puss in Boots; Matatihi: Maia's Journey of Bravery and Vivienne Kensington in Legally Blonde the Musical.
Her other theatre credits include: Regina in Rock of Ages (Magnitude Productions); The Mistress in Evita; Meg Giry in The Phantom of the Opera; and Diva in Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (Showbiz Christchurch); H.M.S Pinafore and South Pacific (Ben McDonald Productions); RAP-unzel and BotFarm2014: Rise Of The Appliances (New Zealand Playhouse); Sheila in Hair; Guys and Dolls; Black Rock; Beauty and the Beast; CATS (NASDA); Cosette in Les Misérables (Variety Theatre); and Hell or High Water (Two Productions).
She will be appearing as Elphaba in Showbiz Christchurch's production of Wicked in 2018.
Jane is a proud member of Equity New Zealand.
- 2017 - Chicago - Alternate Velma
- 2017 - Matatihi: Maia’s journey of bravery - Maia
- 2016 - Legally Blonde the Musical - Vivienne Kensington
- 2016 - Puss in Boots - Princess Grace
- 2016 - The Little Mermaid - Pania | Kelpie | Remora
- 2015 - Mary Poppins - Katie Nanna and Ensemble
- 2013 - The Mikado - Female Ensemble
- 2013 - Amadeus - Actress