Jane (Ngāpuhi) is a graduate of the National Academy of Singing and Dramatic Art (NASDA) with a Bachelor of Performing Arts.
Her previous Court Theatre credits include Amadeus; Mary Poppins; Vivienne in Legally Blonde the Musical; alternate Velma in Chicago; Jesus Christ Superstar; Lorraine in Jersey Boys and Crystal in Little Shop of Horrors.
Her other theatre credits include Kate Sheppard in That Bloody Woman (Bold Theatre), Scaramouche in We Will Rock You; Elphaba in Wicked; Diva in Priscilla, Queen of the Desert; Mistress in Evita and Meg Giry in Phantom of The Opera (Showbiz Christchurch).
She has performed in national tours of South Pacific, H.M.S Pinafore and Madagascar. Commercially, Jane has worked as a singer for events such as the Westpac Business Awards and Super Rugby.
Alongside her own creative work, she tutors at Wintec Media Arts Bachelor of Performing arts in Hamilton where she has the privilege of working with the new generation of musical theatre practitioners of Aotearoa.
Jane is a proud member of Actors Equity.
- 2022 - RENT - Maureen Johnson
- 2021 - Little Shop of Horrors - Crystal
- 2020 - Jersey Boys - Lorraine/Others
- 2018 - Jesus Christ Superstar - Apostle Woman
- 2018 - Ē Toru - Paia
- 2017 - Chicago - Alternate Velma
- 2017 - Matatihi: Maia’s journey of bravery - Maia
- 2016 - Legally Blonde the Musical - Vivienne Kensington
- 2016 - Puss in Boots - Princess Grace
- 2016 - The Little Mermaid - Pania | Kelpie | Remora
- 2015 - Mary Poppins - Katie Nanna and Ensemble
- 2013 - The Mikado - Female Ensemble
- 2013 - Amadeus - Actress