Originally from the far north, Hayley has been involved in theatre, music and dance since a young age and has been making and designing fashion and costumes for over 10 years.
Hayley graduated from Northtec in 2009 with a Diploma in Textiles and Fashion Design and then from Te Kura Toi Whakaari in 2014 with a Diploma in Costume Construction.
Having worked all over the country as a Freelance Costume Designer and maker for the last few years Hayley is pretty excited to make The Court home for a little while.
Her previous Court Theatre credits include Robin Hood; Cinderella in Space; The Biggest; Stephen King's Misery; Hansel and Gretel; Elling; Time Machine; Boudica and The Arsonists.
Her other theatre credits include That Bloody Woman (Centrepoint Theatre); The Grand Opening (Auckland Theatre Company’s Summer School), Earthquakes in London (The Actors Programme) and Lord of the Flies (Centrepoint Theatre). Hayley has also worked with Company of Giants as a costume designer and musician, and with World of Wearable Art as a Garment Technician.
- 2019 - Escape from Haunted House - Costume Designer
- 2019 - O Le Malaga Fa’a’Atua (The Journey of the Gods) - Costume Designer
- 2019 - The Arsonists - Costume Designer
- 2019 - Boudica - Costume Designer
- 2019 - Time Machine - Costume Designer
- 2019 - Elling - Costume Designer
- 2018 - Hansel and Gretel - Costume Designer
- 2018 - Stephen King's Misery - Costume Designer
- 2018 - The Biggest - Costume Designer
- 2017 - Cinderella in Space - Costume Designer
- 2017 - Robin Hood - Costume Designer