In over 25 years working in professional theatre, Harold has designed numerous Court Theatre sets including: On the Rocks; Glorious; Eros; Four Flat Whites in Italy; Backstage; Who Wants to be 100? (Anyone Who’s 99); Three Days of Rain; I Scream; Crumpy; A Room of One’s Own; A Shortcut to Happiness; Grease; Kings of the Gym; SNAP!; You Can Always Hand Them Back; Ladykillers; Macbeth; Educating Rita; Legally Blonde the Musical; and Ropable.
Harold has also designed sets for Showbiz Christchurch including: Hot Shoe Shuffle; The Full Monty; Fiddler on the Roof; Grease; Jesus Christ Superstar; Spamalot and Priscilla Queen of the Desert. He has also designed sets for The Edge; The Wellington Musical Theatre; The Downstage Theatre and Circa Theatre. Harold designed the set for the New Zealand premiére of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast for Showbiz Entertainment as well as Miss Saigon and Hairspray for the New Zealand Musical Theatre Consortium.
Harold has worked in film, television and advertising including working at Weta.
- 2017 - Badjelly The Witch - Set Designer
- 2017 - Ropable - Set Designer
- 2017 - Jack and the Beanstalk - Set Designer
- 2016 - Legally Blonde the Musical - Set Designer
- 2016 - Educating Rita - Set Designer
- 2016 - Macbeth - Set Designer
- 2015 - The Ladykillers - Set Designer
- 2015 - Dr Seuss's The Cat in the Hat - Set Designer