Our gift vouchers make the perfect mother's day present, giving the leading lady in your life something to look forward to. Simply buy online and have the gift of theatre sent to your email address, ready to be forwarded or printed out for your loved one.
WHAT CAN COURT THEATRE GIFT VOUCHERS BE USED FOR?
Redeemable online, over the phone or through our Box Office, our gift vouchers make the perfect present, giving your loved ones an experience they won't forget.
The value of your gift voucher can be used to buy tickets for any Court Theatre production (including our Plays for Kids and Scared Scriptless).
For reference, you can view our regular adult ticket prices below to give you an idea of what your voucher may be put towards. (Please note: these prices exclude concessions.)
REGULAR ADULT TICKET PRICES
- Disney's Moana JR: $20
- The Early Early Late Show: $13
- Scared Scriptless: $16 - $20
- Youth Company Shows: $15 - $25
- Mainstage Plays (Ladies Night; Māori Sidesteps; Frankenstein): $56 - $62
- Family Show (Potted Potter): $35
- Winter Musical (Once): $68 - $76
- Summer Show (Little Shop of Horrors): $77 - $86
HOW LONG DO COURT THEATRE GIFT VOUCHERS LAST FOR?
Our gift vouchers are valid for one year.
CAN I REDEEM A GIFT VOUCHER ONLINE?
Gift vouchers purchased after 1 May 2020 can be redeemed online.
CAN I USE MY GIFT VOUCHERS FOR SHOWS BY OTHER PROMOTERS?
Court Theatre gift vouchers can only be redeemed for Court Theatre shows.
terms and conditions
- Gift vouchers ordered through our website will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address used to purchase the voucher
- Court Theatre gift vouchers can only be redeemed for Court Theatre shows
- A gift voucher cannot be used to purchase a further gift voucher
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash
- We are not responsible if a gift voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission
- Subject to any rights you may have at law, including under the Consumer Guarantees Act, all gift vouchers are sold on a no refund, exchange or cancellation basis